Middle School Ministry
High School Ministry
Our Middle School ministry provides middle school aged students (11-13) with opportunities to grow into a community that learns together, plays together, and serves together. As the students come together on Sunday mornings, we focus on studying the Bible. The goals for the special events are memorable fellowship and serving the Lord in the church, the community, and the world.
Middle school students are invited to join us:
- Bible class: Sunday morning, first worship hour (9:00-10:30)
- Youth Group: 1st & 3rd Sunday evenings for games, worship, bible study/teaching, and fellowship (6pm-8:30pm).
- Monthly events: Check out the calendar for more information about upcoming events!
The High School ministry exists for the purpose of biblical teaching, training, and discipleship of students aged 14-18. Our desire is to come alongside parents in the raising of young men and women who, by God's grace and the teaching of His Word, love Jesus Christ and lose their lives for Him (Mark 8:35). We strive to model Christ in all we do (Phil. 3:17). Each week we teach expositionally through the Bible and seek to apply the truth to the specific challenges and opportunities of the teenage years.
High school students are invited to join us for:
- Bible Class: Sunday morning, second worship hour (10:45am-12:00pm)
- Youth Group: 1st & 3rd Sunday evenings for games, worship, bible study/teaching, and fellowship (6pm-8:30pm). (breaks for summer)
- Discipleship and Leadership: Wed. from 7pm-9.00pm
- Monthly activities, summer camp/conferences, summer bible study, fall retreat, and service opportunities.