Middle School Ministry
High School Ministry
Our Middle School ministry provides middle school aged students (11-13) with opportunities to grow into a community that learns together, plays together, and serves together. As the students come together on Sunday mornings, we focus on studying the Bible. The goals for the special events are memorable fellowship and serving the Lord in the church, the community, and the world.
Middle school students are invited to join us:
- Bible class: Sunday morning, first worship hour (9:00-10:30)
- Youth Group: 1st & 3rd Sunday evenings for games, worship, bible study/teaching, and fellowship (6pm-8:30pm).
- Monthly events: Check out the calendar for more information about upcoming events!
The High School ministry targets students aged (14-18) for training through discipleship, worship, and service. Our desire is to come alongside parents to teach and model Christ to these young men and women (Phil. 3:17). Each week we examine the Scriptures so that the youth would know Christ, understand his Word, and apply the Bible to their specific temptations and situations.
High school students are invited to join us for:
- Bible Class: Sunday morning, second worship hour (10:45am-12:00pm)
- Youth Group: 1st & 3rd Sunday evenings for games, worship, bible study/teaching, and fellowship (6pm-8:30pm). (breaks for summer)
- Discipleship and Leadership: Wednesdays from 7pm-8.45pm
- Monthly activities/events, summer camp, summer bible study, fall retreat @ Lake Anna, and regular service opportunities.